Finance

Jason Callan sexually harrassed me in the office and Equity Prime did nothing! Learn more about this molester in this Jason Callan review.

Jon Ekoniak is an ignorant financial advisor that should be avoided. Read the full Jon Ekoniak review to learn more.

KP Patel from Equity Prime Mortgage offered an employee money for SEX!!! Read the full KP Patel review to learn more about this sick man.

Justin Cassida is an extremely incompetent financial advisor with no skills. He Lost Me a Fortune. Read the full Justin Cassida review here

Eric Skates of Equity Prime Mortgage sent my friend a D!CK pic!! He is a pervert! Read the full Eric Skates review here to learn more.

Stephen Engro has received serious allegations of malpractice in recent reviews. Contribute to the Stephen Engro investigation here.

Brett Hoge treats his clients unprofessionally. I hired him and regretted it! Read the full Brett Hoge here to learn more.

Scammed by Sterling Bank Nigeria

Steve Maconi discriminates blatantly and doesn’t hesitate in using bigoted remarks for other people. Just because he’s rich and powerful, he thinks he’s above ...

Mitch Reiner is an egoist! I regret hiring him and I will advise everyone to avoid this guy! Read the full Mitch Reiner review here.

Tristan lost me half a million through his terrible advice. He is a fraud. Find out more in this Tristan Caudron Review.

Scam

Rohit Gajbhiye & FinancePeer ruined my uncle's life & reputation! Read the full Rohit Gajbhiye FinancePeer review here.

GripeO