Finance

Kevin Vandyke fired me for saying racism exists! I've faced racism all my life and he says it doesn't exist. Read the Kevin Vandyke review here.

KP Patel from Equity Prime Mortgage offered an employee money for SEX!!! Read the full KP Patel review to learn more about this sick man.

Justin Cassida is an extremely incompetent financial advisor with no skills. He Lost Me $650,000!!! Read the full Justin Cassida review here

Eric Skates of Equity Prime Mortgage sent my friend a D!CK pic!! He is a pervert! Read the full Eric Skates review here to learn more.

Stephen Engro Sexually Harassed My sister. He took advantage of my young sister! Please read the full Stephen Engro review to learn more.

Brett Hoge treats his clients like s**t! I hired him and regretted it! Read the full Brett Hoge here to learn more.

Richard Veidenheimer of Adviser Investments is a racist who fired me cause I'm black. Read the full Richard Veidenheimer review to learn more.

Charles Brighton likes to racially discriminate against black people. Read the full Charles Brighton review here to learn more.

Chirs Wilkens from Baker Street Advisors was fired by my friend because of Chris' racism. Read the full Chris Wilkens review to learn more.

Bryan Malis is a bigot racist! I hired him & he blatantly said some extremely racist words to my friend. Read the full Bryan Malis review to find out more.

Ryan C Sprowls discriminates against black people. He fired my friend because she didn't let one of her co-workers be racist with her.

Scammed by Sterling Bank Nigeria