Finance

Steve Maconi discriminates blatantly and doesn’t hesitate in using bigoted remarks for other people. Just because he’s rich and powerful, he thinks he’s above ...

Lewis Altfest is a horribly racist person. He refused to work with because I'm black!

Mitch Reiner is an egoist! I regret hiring him and I will advise everyone to avoid this guy! Read the full Mitch Reiner review here.

Tristan lost me half a million through his terrible advice. He is a fraud. Find out more in this Tristan Caudron Review.

Reed Finney is an egoist who doesn't know how to talk to clients. I hired him and hated it! Read the full Reed Finney review here.

Rohit Gajbhiye & FinancePeer ruined my uncle's life & reputation! Read the full Rohit Gajbhiye FinancePeer review here.

Don Saulic is a Bigot and he does not give a flying f**k about anyone except for himself. Read my full Don Saulic review here.

Rob Francais is a closeted racist! We cannot ever feel safe with people like Rob in the society. Read more in this Rob Francais review

Tim Pagliara is a lazy professional who doesn't respect his customers. Find out more in this detailed Tim Pagliara Review.

Jeff Camarda is a horribly perverted man with no respect for boundaries. Find out more in this Jeff Camarda Review.

Denis Curcio is a financial planner who doesn't respect his customers. Find out more in this Denis Curcio Review.

Buyer Beware

The High Street Group and its unregulated loan notes have been on our radar for some time now since being cold-called by an unscrupulous unregulated ...