Is First Down Funding a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on First Down Funding. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is First Down Funding?

FYI, First Down Funding is based at Annapolis, MD United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on First Down Funding and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with First Down Funding, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. Reply
    Mad at First Down Funding
    September 4, 2020 at 5:53 pm

First Down Funding is a scam and they are deceiving a lot of people.
    I have had a horrible experience with this company. What’s the best way to send you information? Should I submit a reply here or send an email to [email protected]? I want to contribute in this investigation.

2. Hi there,
    I’m an investigative journalist and am intrigued to see an investigation against First Down Funding.
    If you have discovered anything in this investigation, can you share it with me? I can help it reach more ears. You’d get proper credit for conducting this investigation. Contact me here so we can discuss it further: [email protected]