Is Foldax a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Foldax. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Foldax?

FYI, Foldax is based at SALT LAKE CITY, UT United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Foldax and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Foldax, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I have some evidence which can help you conclude your investigation. Foldax is a huge scam and this information can prove it. Please let me know what would be the best method to send you this info. Also, please keep my name anonymous while you use this info.

2. I run a blog about medical startups and innovations.
    Your investigation seems quite interesting and powerful. If you have found anything against Foldax, would you like to share it with me?
    I’d ensure that your findings get the audience they deserve.
    Contact me so we can get started.