Is FXTM a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on FXTM. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is FXTM?

FYI, FXTM is based at Ag. Dometios, Nicosia Cyprus.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on FXTM and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with FXTM, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’m a journalist covering the forex industry and any news related to it.
    If you have found anything concrete against FXTM, I can help many others get to know those findings. Just send me an email and we can discuss this investigation better: [email protected].

2. I have used FXTM’s services and they are a shady organisation. Please tell me what would be the most effective way to share my experience with you guys? Should I send an email or share it here in a comment? Thanks.