Investigation

Is G1 Therapeutics a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on G1 Therapeutics. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is G1 Therapeutics?

FYI, G1 Therapeutics is based at Research Triangle Park, NC United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on G1 Therapeutics and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with G1 Therapeutics, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I have worked at G1 Therapeutics and can help you in concluding your investigation. Please tell me how should I contact you guys. Should I send an email through the one you have mentioned or share my experience with them here? My experiences can be very helpful in completing the investigation you guys are running.

2. Hi there, I’m a journalist covering the biotechnology sector. G1 Therapeutics is a prominent biotech company as well, so if you have discovered anything serious about them, can you share it with me? I know how you are running an initiative on making people beware of shady operations and I can help. Please contact me through my email to share your findings: [email protected]