Investigation

Is Gemini Trust Company a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Gemini Trust Company. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Gemini Trust Company?

FYI, Gemini Trust Company is based at New York, NY United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Gemini Trust Company and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Gemini Trust Company, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. As a regular user of Gemini and its exchange services, I can help you a lot with your investigation. My experience with them has been very painful and I can give you a detailed account of the events if you’d like. Just let me know where should I share my experience with Gemini? Would it be okay to share it here or should I send you an email? Please let me know.

2. Hi there, I’m a journalist specialised in cryptocurrencies and exchanges. If your researchers find anything interesting in your investigation, I would like to find out too. I like how you guys are running an initiative. I can help your story reach more ears through my platform. Please check your email, I have contacted you there.