Investigation

Is Geneva Capital Group a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Geneva Capital Group. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Geneva Capital Group?

FYI, Geneva Capital Group is based at Geneva, Switzerland. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Geneva Capital Group and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Geneva Capital Group, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. Hi,

I work with a news website and wanted to know if you have discovered anything in your investigation. If you have, would you like to share it with me?

I can ensure that your findings reach a broader audience and raise more awareness. Let me know what you think.

2. My brother’s company had a horrible experience with the Geneva Capital Group.
    These people shouldn’t be allowed to provide their services at all!
    I’ll send you my brother’s review so you can use it in your investigation. It’s great that you have taken an initiative against these people.