Is GNS Healthcare a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on GNS Healthcare. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is GNS Healthcare?

FYI, GNS Healthcare is based at Cambridge, MA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on GNS Healthcare and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with GNS Healthcare, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I run a blog about the healthcare industry and cover similar companies like GNS Healthcare. If you have found anything serious in your investigation, would you like to share it with me? I just want to make sure that more people get to hear about this investigation. You guys will get proper credit for your efforts. You can contact me so we can start our discussion.

2. GNS Healthcare is not a good place to work at. I’ve been working there for some time and my experience has been horrible. They are unethical and immoral.
    I want to contribute to this investigation, can you tell me what would be the best way to send my information? Also, please keep my name anonymous while you use my information because I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing these people.