Gordon Wollman

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Gordon Wollman. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Gordon Wollman?

FYI, Gordon Wollman is based in Huron, South Dakota. He is associated with Cornerstone Financial Solutions.

Whenever our esteemed contributors alert us of a serious allegation against a subject, we strongly suggest investigating the claims thoroughly before publishing the report. Once published, we do NOT allow any sort of editing, tampering, or removal of the report.

Submit Anonymous Tip On Gordon Wollman (Cornerstone Financial Solutions)

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Gordon Wollman and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Gordon Wollman, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

3.5 Total Score
Bigoted Racist

Gordon Wollman of Cornerstone Financial Solutions is a bigot and a racist. He called me a n*gger and has created a toxic culture there.

Trust
Support
Reputation
2.0
Experience
3.0
CONS
  • Racist
  • Hateful
  • Bigot
  • Lacks any compassion
  • Egoist
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments

1. Hi there,
    I work with a financial blog and wanted to share your findings with my audience. So if you have found anything, would you like to share them with me? You guys will get proper credit for your efforts. You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this email. Thank you.

2. I have some information against Gordon which can help you with concluding your investigation. Please tell me where I should send that info so you can use it here. Also, please keep me anonymous. I don’t want any trouble for exposing this man.