Investigation

Is Harvest Health and Recreation a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Harvest Health and Recreation. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Harvest Health and Recreation?

FYI, Harvest Health and Recreation is based at Tempe, AZ United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Harvest Health and Recreation and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Harvest Health and Recreation, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I’ve been working at Harvest Health and Recreation for some time. Several of your suspicions are true and I want to contribute to this investigation. Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you any information? My evidence would help you conclude this investigation faster. Please keep my name anonymous while you’re using this info.

2. Hi there,
    I’m submitting this comment here as a reminder as I have already sent you an email. I’m a blogger writing about businesses in Arizona, so if you have found anything in your investigation, can you please share your findings with me? You can contact me through email or reply here.