Is Hastee a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Hastee. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Hastee?

FYI, Hastee is based at , London United Kingdom.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Hastee and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Hastee, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I’m a journalist for a prestigious news network. I’ve sent you an email to discuss this investigation as well. This comment is just in case you missed that email.
    If you have found anything against Hastee can you share it with me? I’ll make sure that it reaches a wider audience and fulfils its purpose.
    You can reply here or through email.

2. Reply
    Hastee needs improvements
    September 9, 2020 at 4:40 am

My company has worked with them and it was a horrible experience. Neither me nor my employees recommend partnering with Hastee.
    Where should I send you our reviews so you can use it in your research? I’m certain that it would help you in completing your investigation. Let me know please.