Is Healthy Hemp Pet Company a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Healthy Hemp Pet Company. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Healthy Hemp Pet Company?

FYI, Healthy Hemp Pet Company is based at Salt Lake City, UT United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Healthy Hemp Pet Company and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Healthy Hemp Pet Company, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I work with a blog that gives suggestions and advise to pet owners. If your suspicions have turned out to be true, then it’s a very grave matter. I believe more people should be made aware of this situation.
    That’s why I was wondering if you’d like to share your findings with me.
    You guys will get proper credit for your efforts. I only want to make more people aware of this thing. Let me know what you guys think. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. My relative had a horrible experience with their products. These people are scamming everyone!
    I’ll send you their detailed account of what happened to their pet so you can share these details with everyone else.
    However, please keep their name anonymous.