Is Hemplucid a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Hemplucid. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Hemplucid?

FYI, Hemplucid is based at PROVO, UT United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Hemplucid and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Hemplucid, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I write about the cannabis industry and am interested in your investigation. Have you found anything serious against Hemplucid? If you have, would you share it with me?
    I’ll cite your website and this investigation whenever I share your finings. I only want to make sure that more people get to know about this investigation. Contact me so we can discuss it in detail.

2. My brother has worked with these people and they are the worst! I’ll send you guys a detailed account of how they mistreated my brother through email. I hope it would help you with your investigation. Also, please let me know how I can help you further. I want to contribute to this investigation as much as possible.