Investigation

Is HempMy Pet a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on HempMy Pet. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is HempMy Pet?

FYI, HempMy Pet is based at Longmont, Colorado United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on HempMy Pet and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with HempMy Pet, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. My friend had used HempMy Pet’s products at his clinic and had a terrible experience because of their poor quality. I think his review would help you a lot with completing this investigation. Please let me know what would be the best way to send you the same.

2. Hi, I write about news related to Cannabis industry and was wondering if you guys would like to share your findings with me. I can help your findings reach a much broader audience. Contact me so we can discuss the same.