Is Honest Paws a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Honest Paws. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Honest Paws?

FYI, Honest Paws is based at League City, TX United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Honest Paws and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Honest Paws, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’m currently employed at Honest Paws and want to help you people with your investigation. I have sufficient evidence that can help you conclude this investigation effectively. Please contact me so we can discuss it in detail. Also, keep me anonymous, I don’t want any trouble.

2. Honest Paws is a scam! I have used their product and it doesn’t work!
    Where should I submit my review of Honest Paws? Should I share it here or submit a review on. your site? Please let me know. I want to contribute to this investigation.