Is Infuzed Brands a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Infuzed Brands. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Infuzed Brands?

FYI, Infuzed Brands is based at Seattle, WA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Infuzed Brands and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Infuzed Brands, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I invested $6000 with this company and the last message from nicinvestors they say the company
    “infuzed brand” could not find a place to build their plant.

2. I have invested 10k with this company and purchased there products,I have tried to call and no one answers the phone. I have been ripped off if there is anything I can do to help with the investigation please let me know.

3. How can they drop the ball like this. As a previous commenter stated I also found out about it because I subscribed to Nicinvestors.com National Institute for cannabis investors and now feel that they are also part of the scam. It was I think a sister site angels and entrepreneurs with neil patel. Yeah thanks neal for fuckin us. I too was able to buy the product through their website which now looks like it disappeared. The stuff was good, a little expensive but good. Sparkling water and beverages are rising fast all over the industry and thats why i invested and was excited. Is there anyway to get compensated for this loss i guess. Seems like a blatant scam

4. Hi I just noticed your website while checking up on Infuzed Brands CBD infused sparkling water. I was approached by a gentleman that knew the CEO Roop Mundi and told me that I could invest in this company its startup. After speaking with Roop I decided to invest $1000.00 and received informatiom how to invest on their platform called DealMaker.. Since then I have not heard what has happened to this company and their product. They actually were selling this product and i was able to obtain this product from various Circle K and Seven Eleven stores and also online through their website. As I stated this was recommended to me by the actual CEO and also through Angels and Entrepreneurs and Neil Patel.

5. My friend had a horrible experience with Infuzed Brands. And I believe her experience can help you in completing this investigation. I’ll send you an email with all the necessary information within a few days. So stay on the lookout.

6. I’m working at Infuzed Brands and it is a horrible place. I want to contribute to this investigation. So, where should I send my review? Email or comment? Please let me know.