Is Intellia Therapeutics a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Intellia Therapeutics. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Intellia Therapeutics?

FYI, Intellia Therapeutics is based at Cambridge, MA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Intellia Therapeutics and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Intellia Therapeutics, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hey there, you guys are taking a great initiative. If you have found anything serious against this company, can you share your findings with me? I believe more people should be aware of this case as it’s related to medical sector.
    You can send your findings here and we can discuss this proposition in detail: [email protected].

2. After working with Intellia Therapeutics for some time, I can assure you that many of your suspicions are true. These people are the worst!
    Please check your email, I have shared my review of this company there. Let me know how I can contribute further.