Scam

Izzy Yetnikoff – Terribly Incompetent, Shady and Arrogant

Dealing with Attorney Izzy Yetnikoff aka Isidore Yetnikoff was an extreme waste of time and money for me.  Lawyer Izzy Yetnikoff has brought his slick, crooked, failed New York shyster law practice to Arizona to prey on individuals who don’t know anything about his long past history of incompetent legal representations in New York.

Yetnikoff Law Office

His office is disorganized and his law education from Canada and New York are questionable.  I’m guessing he had many problems back East and then relocated to Arizona to run away from his history.  For my case, he often has to be reminded of things several times and STILL managed to forget them.  He appeared distracted thinking about other things when I spoke to him.  He becomes very defensive if any of this is brought up and his overall attitude is more of a pushy annoying “New Yorker” than that of someone from Arizona.  He dragged on my case for months and his proposed settlement for my accident was a JOKE.

Isidor’s office had very strange hours and he always seemed to be closed, left on voicemail or out of the office on random weekdays when I called.  Staff turnover there was HIGH in the 2 years I had to deal with them.  After not being able to get a hold of him for a long time, I once showed up for a scheduled meeting, having come all the way from across town and found the office closed, lights out and locked.  No response or justification on the voicemail.  Wonder why could they just not send an email or give me a call to reschedule?  I actually considered going to his home address at 6833 East ACOMA Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85254 to personally call him out as ask him wtf is going on.  Of course, by that time Izzy already had my retainer (I got a discount when I paid his requested fees upfront and in cash) and had no way of getting my payment back.

My Experience with Yetnikoff

Communication with him and his staff was somewhere between difficult and impossible.  I had to constantly keep calling for updates. I never knew what was going on with my case unless I asked.  When I would finally talk to them for an update, it was NEVER good news.  They would say “two weeks ago when we spoke with the other insurance company (blah blah blah) happened” and I was completely unaware that he’d spoken to them at all, or what was going on.

Keep in mind, Izzy is incredibly easy to work with…… at first….  He was responsive and very nice, and that is the scam right there.

He gleefully took my initial startup fees and then went right to sleep in handling my case, blowing off deadlines. I was left to do all the work and follow-up representing myslef.  I felt that I had all the evidence in the world in my favor but Izzy just kept encouraging and even threatening me to sign to settle and dismiss.  As soon as the bills start coming at you and you bring up the subject of fees and hours, that is where his fake kindness quickly vanishes and his true money-hungry attitude becomes apparent.  Did not do enough due diligence or any other kind of effort at all in my case, and took my money for a defense was that was dull and underwhelming.

He is a charming smooth talker in order to get you to sign up and that’s where it ends.  Izzy DID NOT perform the services he was hired for and of course REFUSED to issue a refund.

Izzy Yetnikoff aka Isidore Yetnikoff is a fundamentally lazy half-wit who does what’s EASIEST and MOST PROFITABLE for him, NOT what’s BEST for you or your case.  If you don’t do What he says, your constantly being threatened to be dropped as a client.  By then you have already paid all these fees and have no option for any refunds.  You are at Izzy’s mercy, and can do nothing about it, and it is extremely aggravating!  Total waste of my time and my hard-earned money!

Don’t disregard what I am telling you here; you will be sorry.

The vertically challenged, baby-handed, balding runt predictably has a chip on his shoulder about everything you can imagine.  Its “short man syndrome.”  It’s the kind of smugness can only be obtained due to insecurity and intellectual legal and business incompetence.  He probably drives a lifted pickup truck to try to make up for it.

When Izzy made mistakes with filings on my case, he was predictably smug refusing to admit it.  My father used to work as a mechanic and I assure you if he didn’t repair something he was paid to repair, he didn’t get paid.  Izzy just squeezes money out of you however he can and justifies everything with BS excuses or doesn’t reply at all.

I initially did my best to be respectful to resolve the shortcoming in my case with Izzy in a professional manner, but he refused to respond to calls and I got sick of leaving messages.  I am easy to get along with, and tried to suck it up to save money but I couldn’t do that with this disorganized, arrogant incompetent.

In the end, I had to hire and pay another attorney who worked fairly efficiently and managed to settle up my matter in about 1/4th of the time.

I would rethink, and run from incompetent, arrogant Izzy Yetnikoff and his disorganized disaster of a law practice.

Conclusion

I will be reporting Izzy to the BBB, Channel 3, The Rip Off Report, ABC15’s “Let Joe Know,” The Phoenix New Times, CBS 5 Investigates, and any other organizations I can think of.  I am prepared place forth an effort in order to protect other innocent hard working gentiles.  I am not in the position to pay hard-earned money for incompetence and for the NEAR ZERO Izzy and his crappy office did for me, and would like to warn others to stay away.  Absolute horrible experience.

His Websbite:    https://ilylaw.com

2.7Expert Score
Attorney Izzy Yetnikoff Exposed

He is extremely manipulative, deceitful and sly. Please beware and be warned of this man. He has a very shady and unreliable background and history. He clearly cannot be trusted.

Background
  • Smart Talker
  • Cunning
  • Cannot be trusted
  • Scammer
We will be happy to hear your thoughts