Is Jerry del Missier a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Jerry del Missier. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Jerry del Missier?

FYI, Jerry del Missier is based at Baltimore, MD United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Jerry del Missier and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Jerry del Missier, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I’m part of a news blog and I want to know if you have found anything serious against Jerry. If you have, would you share it with me? I’ll help you in enhancing your reach. You guys will get proper credit for the investigation. Let me know what you think.

2. That man is a monster. I won’t share many details here but I’d tell you this, he shouldn’t be roaming around scot-free. It’s great that you have taken this initiative.
    I want to contribute to this investigation. Please tell me what would be the best way to send you information? Should I submit a review or send an email? Also, keep my name anonymous while you use this information.