Is Johnny Apple CBD a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Johnny Apple CBD. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Johnny Apple CBD?

FYI, Johnny Apple CBD is based at San Francisco, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Johnny Apple CBD and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Johnny Apple CBD, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, [email protected]. I have sent you an enquiry about this investigation there. I’m submitting this reply here in case you missed that email.
    I run a blog about the Cannabis industry. If you have discovered anything interesting in your investigation, would you share it with me? I want to make sure that your findings reach the right ears. You guys will get proper credits for this investigation. You can contact me on email or reply here.

2. I’ve used Johny Apple CBD products and they are terrible. They are running a scam in the name of CBD! Where should I send you the details of my experience with this sham company? I’m pretty sure that it would help you guys in completing this investigation. Let me know.