Is Jordan Eisenberg a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Jordan Eisenberg. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Jordan Eisenberg?

FYI, Jordan Eisenberg is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Jordan Eisenberg and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Jordan Eisenberg, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi, I run a local news page and if you have found anything conclusive in this investigation can you share those results with me?
    I’ll share your website’s link and give you proper credit as well. My community deserves to know if this guy is as horrible as the investigation suspects.

2. Jordan is a terrible person. I used to work with him some time ago and had horrible experiences. Please check your email ([email protected]) because I have sent a detailed account of what happened when I worked with Jordan.
    Let me know what else I can do to help.