Is Joseph Andrews a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Joseph Andrews. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Joseph Andrews?

FYI, Joseph Andrews is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Worcester, Massachusetts.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Joseph Andrews and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Joseph Andrews, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have some information against Joseph which can help you in concluding this investigation. Please tell me what would be the most effective way to send it to you. Some of your suspicions are true and I’m glad that you have taken an initiative against this man.
    However, please maintain my anonymity while you use any of this information. I don’t want his lawyers to come after me. He is a dangerous person.

2. Hi there,
    Have your investigation revealed anything serious against Joseph Andrews? If it has, would you like to share your results with me?
    I want to help you guys to reach a much wider audience. Contact me so we can discuss it further.