Investigation

Is Joshua Glass a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Joshua Glass. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Joshua Glass?

FYI, Joshua Glass is associated with Wells Fargo Advisors at Los Angeles, California. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Joshua Glass and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Joshua Glass, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. Joshua Glass is a prominent financial advisor but I can tell you this, he is not the best. I’m a past client of Joshua Glass and Wells Fargo and my experiences with them were very painful and pathetic.

You can check the email you have shared here. I have sent you my review on the services of Joshua Glass and his team. Let me know how I can help you more in this regard.

2. I have sent you an email through the Contact Us section of your website. I’m a financial journalist covering negligent and shady wealth advisors of the industry. So if you find something conclusive in your investigation, it can be a part of my story. Please let me know how you’d like to go about this. I’m sharing my email here as well so you can contact me there: [email protected]