Is JP Markets a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on JP Markets. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is JP Markets?

FYI, JP Markets is based at Gauteng, Johannesburg South Africa.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on JP Markets and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with JP Markets, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I write about the forex industry on my blog. And I’m really interested in this investigation. If you have found anything, can you share it with me? I just want to make sure that your findings get the audience they deserve. You can contact me through the email I’ve submitted along with this comment. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. JP Markets is probably the worst broker out there. It’s surprising how they are still running. The authorities should launch a probe against the owners of JP Markets because it’s a scam!!
    Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you a review on JP Markets? I want to make sure that you use my review in this investigation. JP Markets should be shutdown.