Is JR Gondeck a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on JR Gondeck. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is JR Gondeck?

FYI, JR Gondeck is associated with HighTower Advisors at Deerfield, Illinois.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on JR Gondeck and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with JR Gondeck, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, [email protected]. I have shared a proposal there and this comment is just a reminder.
    I’m a part of a local news network and I’m interested in covering this story. So if you have found anything in your investigation, would you please share it with me? I’ll cite your platform this investigation in my report, so you don’t have to worry about the credit.

2. My dad has worked with JR Gondeck for some time and his experience has been horrible. Where should I send his review to you so you can use it in this investigation? Should I send it here or send it via email? Let me know so I can contribute.