Is Judith Lu a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Judith Lu. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Judith Lu?

FYI, Judith Lu is associated with Miracle Mile Advisors at Los Angeles, California.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Judith Lu and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Judith Lu, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there, I’m a journalist covering the financial industry. If you have found anything interesting in your investigation, can you share your findings with me? I’d help you spread the word and make more people aware of your findings. You’ll get proper credit for your efforts. Send me an email here so we can discuss it further: [email protected].

2. I used to work under Judith Lu and I can share a lot of information about her that should help you in concluding this investigation. I only have one request, please don’t share my name otherwise it would damage me heavily. I’ll send you an email in a few days which will have all the information you need to complete this investigation against Judith.