Is Kate Hancock a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Kate Hancock. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Kate Hancock?

FYI, Kate Hancock is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Salt Lake City, Utah.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Kate Hancock and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Kate Hancock, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hello there,
    I’m an investigative journalist covering the finance industry of our country. If you have found anything concrete or crucial against Kate Hancock, can you share your findings with me? You can reply to this comment or send me an email here: [email protected]

2. I’m a past employee of Kate Hancock and I have some vital information that can help you conclude this investigation. Please keep my name anonymous for safety reasons. You guys are doing a great deed by launching a probe against her. I’d send you an email in a few days with some crucial information in this regard.