Is Keith Webster a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Keith Webster. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Keith Webster?

FYI, Keith Webster is associated with First Republic Investment Management at Los Angeles, California.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Keith Webster and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Keith Webster, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Thank for launching an investigation on Keith Webster. I am a past client of First Republic Investment Management and I can help you with your research. Can you guys tell me what would be the best method to go about this process?

2. Hi, I run a news website on financial advisors and wealth management companies. Recently, I have started covering negligent and unethical wealth advisors on my site. So if you guys find anything useful in this investigation, can you please share it with me? You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment. Don’t worry about the credit, I’ll mention you guys on my platform for sure. I just think if the allegations against Keith turn out to be true, it is a serious matter and more people should be made aware of it.