Kelly Roach

Kelly Roach hosts exorbitant events where she blatantly manipulates her audience and sells them a dream. Read the full review on Gripeo.
3.1/10 (Expert Score)
Product is rated as #22 in category Consumers

Kelly Roach tags herself as a keynote speaker who helps small businesses grow and thrive in great companies. But after having researched about her, I noticed that Kelly Roach should never be termed as a keynote speaker by all possible means. Kelly is both a con and a liar. She even formulated a program that takes fifty-two weeks for a successful formulation. The program is total crap because it is not realistic because, according to her, a person who makes the program and implements it will end up having a business whose income is a six or seven-figure. If this were applicable, everyone would have succeeded and made it in life within and year.

I further disagree with this program because it does not apply to people who have no capital to set up a business. If we break the fifty-two years into months, you will realize that they are equivalent to thirteen months, meaning it is one year and one month. My question is, how do you set up a business that will be making such high profits within a year? Not unless one had ready capital to lay down the needed foundation. Unfortunately, the people who would love to get such big businesses are still struggling to keep up with their small businesses, which are even on the verge of failing. Kelly Roach terms the small business owners as lazy people who only like living in their comfort zone. She says that the lazy small business owners do not want to do something extra that will make them achieve more profit.

Unlike Kelly Roach, other women have good hearts and have the will to help others. The women are generally few compared to the number of women who are still struggling to climb the success ladder. Women are continuing to shine in different parts of the world because of their passion and desire to become successful. A woman who is determined to achieve something can hardly be stopped since nothing that would make them change their minds. Some women have reached greater heights, and they do commendable things that help others. Unfortunately, some successful women do not appreciate other people’s efforts, and their pride makes people feel like losers.

About Kelly Roach

WHO IS KELLY

Kelly Roach went to the University of West Chester, which is in Pennsylvania, to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in communication. She was in the university between the years 2000-2004. Also, Kelly Roach did her certificate in language program between the years 2003-2004 at Amauta Spanish Immersion. Currently, she is being referred to a business catalyst who helps those people who own businesses change their game. But the truth is she is a catalyst that makes your business fall more quickly by leading you to a pit that if you fall, you will never be able to save yourself.

Kelly Roach is said to be a sales trainer, business growth strategist, and a keynote speaker. At the age of twenty-two, Kelly resigned from her corporate job, and she decided to build the branch that cost her a million dollars. Kelly Roach spent seven months trying to make her business stand. After seven months, Kelly Roach was ready business because everything that she needed was set. She employed five hundred staff to work in her branch. In the year 2015, Kelly Roach opened her radio, which was called Unstoppable Success Radio. The communication was a podcast meaning people would freely download audios.

MORE ABOUT KELLY ROACH

Kelly Roach is one of the many keynote speakers whose objective is to mislead innocent people and make them feel like losers. The keynote speakers who have nothing valuable to share should step down because it if not fair to deceive others for money. Some years back, Kelly Roach said that those people who run small businesses always lie to themselves. She further added that those small business owners fail to give their families the lifestyle they deserve to live. In as much as Kelly Roach is a successful and wealthy person, she should not forget that she also came from a background that struggled even to pay her school fees. I believe that her parents, just like anybody else in the world, would have wished to have the best things in life. Or who is happy living in poverty? The parents would have wanted to provide everything that Kelly Roach ever requires when she was still under their care. Kelly Roach had to go in search of jobs during her college life so that she could help cater to her bills.

Additionally, Kelly Roach said that many entrepreneurs always lie to their families when they claim that they are doing their best in business. According to her, the efforts that those entrepreneurs make is not enough, and they should do more than what they are doing. I worry that maybe those entrepreneurs are not stable financially because they have other problems that require money to be solved. It is so unfortunate that Kelly Roach jumps to judge a book by its cover, even without reading what the book contains inside. When you want to criticize what a person does, you should research and have solid points to support your critics. The many entrepreneurs who have a business that does not give huge profits are seen as if they are lazy; try their level best to make ends meet. From what I understand, they lack the few opportunities of getting into contact with people who can guide them on the dos and don’ts.

I would like us to look at a real-life situation that will help us understand that it is not good to judge people from their current location because you never know what they will become tomorrow. A scenario where a kid is taken to school, they do not know anything apart from scribbling. If the teacher judges them for drawing meaningless things, the teacher will end up having the wrong impression about the kid. What the kid requires is being shown how to hold the pencil, and make the appropriate letters or drawings. After the entire process of teaching the child, the results will be evident. It might be astonishing that the same child who was first seen as stupid would turn out to be the best. In short, this is the same thing that applies to entrepreneurs who do not make enough profit. The only thing that they require is a teacher who will guide them by showing them the strategies to follow.

In as much as Kelly Roach has uploaded so many videos on YouTube, very few people view them because they know it is nothing but crap. It is high time that even the YouTube fraternity starts revealing and rejecting such useless videos. I think it would be better if the videos would have a procedure that they are taken through before they are approved into YouTube or other platforms that people view videos. It is evident that people are becoming civilized, and they have embraced equality by not discriminating against others despite the differences in their living standards.

Her Books

BOOKS WRITTEN BY KELLY ROACH

Kelly Roach has written two books; Bigger than You and Unstoppable 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life. The latter was termed as the best-selling book in the year 2016. Kelly Roach only wrote these books to benefit herself financially. She knew very well that different illiterate people would run to the libraries and bookshops to purchase those books. Kelly Roach uses sweet words to lure people into her hidden ways of getting money, and by the time you realize that you are being fooled, it will be too late. The problem is that none of the already done damage is reversible. Let us analyze Kelly Roach’s books each at a time.

Unstoppable 9 Principles for Infinite Success in Business and Life was published in 2016 and launched in February the same year. The book contains nine principles that are supposed to make people business and lives have unlimited success. The book includes stories of Kelly Roach and the top lessons that she learned the time she made it through her career. It is high time these keynote speakers stop narrating to us their life stories because those stories have no impact on our lives. Kelly Roach should understand that each person has his or her own story that is full of difficulties and success. If everyone decided to start narrating their stories as we read, then we would end up listening until eternity. No one can have an account that matches the other person’s story. Even in the real-life case, if two people are faced with the same problem, trust me, they will solve the problem by using very different ways. The same thing applies to keynote speakers narrating their stories, which will never come to happen in our lives. Whatever challenges that you faced in your life will not be the same in our lives.

The second book, which is called Bigger than You, was published in the year 2018. It is an entrepreneur’s guidebook that is meant to help entrepreneurs build up an unstoppable team. According to Kelly Roach, this book can help business owners to become successful if they follow the outlined strategies. Those strategies are just meant to make the people who want to start businesses buy this book. Kelly Roach tries to make us believe that those strategies are applicable, but I would beg to differ from that because it is a lie. Let us take a real example of the many people who bought the book. So far, how many testimonies have you heard from people saying that after reading the book, they become successful? I bet none.

Concluding My Review

CONCLUSION

Kelly Roach should not, by any chance, be called a Keynote Speaker because she is not professional at all. If I revisit Kelly Roach’s statement that people who own small businesses lie to themselves, I feel that she should not be allowed even to address anybody. The reason why I feel bitter about her statement is that Kelly Roach is a dream killer who does not even bother to acknowledge other people’s efforts. In real life, everyone begins from a humble beginning, and they rise slowly until they reach the top. A person can’t start a small business and achieve everything that they ever desire within a blink of an eye, not unless they steal.

Kelly Roach should be a mentor who at least motivates those who own small businesses by encouraging then to never give up. There are millions of characters out there whose dreams are shattered due to a lack of knowledge and mentorship because they do not know the next step to make. Those who are already earning from those businesses are much better than beggars. Beggers are people who loiter around towns, yet they are energetic to work. If you draw your own clean money, no one will ever claim that you stole the money. I prefer a person who gets income through legitimate ways rather than those who make a lot of money by taking or using illegal means such as corruption. Kelly should be happy because those who own small businesses are responsible people who can provide for their families.

Lastly, Kelly Roach should come up with strategies that do favor not only those people who have already excelled in business but also those who are starting businesses. By doing so, Kelly Roach would help very many people who live in the low social classes because they will not only grow their businesses but also they will afford a better life that will be suitable for their families. Kelly Roach would be seen as a savior for helping the less fortunate. It would mark the start of eradicating poverty.

Add Your Review, Complaint, or Opinion

3.5
1.2User's score
1.4
1.2
PROS
  • None
CONS
  • Very Deceptive
  • Lies
  • Horrible Marketing Techniques
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 0.5
    Reputation

From the previous reviews: “The whole experience felt exactly like when you’re being being robbed.” “Her program is misleading.” “Her course is a total fake.” “She’s a scammer.” “Scammed me out of my money.” “This is a one thousand percent scam” “Boy was I wrong, wrong, wrong about the results.”

What kind of legitimate business gets reviews like this?

This was more “you can do it rah rah rah” kind of coaching not strategic advice tailored to my business needs. Just videos and shared time with one coach (not Kelly). By the time I figured out her program is mostly hype, she got a few thousand dollars out of me and she probably just replaced me with a new sucker.

- CONS: Little, if any, personal attention from Kelly. Coaches are not qualified business strategists.
    Helpful(2) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  2. 0.5
    Reputation

I am relieved to find this page and to see some of these comments here – it means I wasn’t the only one who had an awful experience with Kelly’s UE program – and I even recognize and remember Paul from when I first joined the UE group. My experience was DEFINITELY a learning experience – but not in the way it should have been. At that point in time I wold have done better to search on You Tube for what I needed until I found a better program. It was terribly executed and high-pressure sales tactics were used to enroll people – Granted I decided to enroll, so that’s on me, but I see how unethical some of the practices were, and looking at the Glass door reviews talking about how the staff is pressured to make sales, it all makes sense now. So on top of all that, it was a huge waste of time and money. Kelly is good at “cheer-leading” – (which she actually did in a former life for the Philadelphia Eagles) and some of her UE team members have their heart in the right place – but beyond that I have huge doubts about anything she says. I clearly was NOT a good candidate for this course-as I was just starting on a business venture and should have NEVER been let into this program. That didn’t become obvious until the second month in. I started out very enthused and could see the possibilities, but the reality was that I was not at the point yet where I should have been to be able to apply some of the content. The mantra was the program was for “any age or stage of business” and that was NOT true at all. I was way in over my head, overwhelmed, asking a million questions, and feeling like I was annoying them by asking – I wasn’t receiving any clear direction as to what steps I needed to take first, second, etc. which is what I was looking for when I joined. Kelly made a comment on one of her lives about [paraphrasing] “Don’t tell me you don’t know what to do next – YOU know!” And the more I looked and listened, the more I could see the fake exterior. Ethics are very important and this was clearly a money grab with a contract that made it the customer’s fault if they didn’t produce results. After talking so much about Jay Abraham’s Theory of Preeminence, she has outed herself as fake and fraudulent because she is anything but preeminent. My “accountability” coach was very young and inexperienced, and unavailable. She never looked interested in anything I was asking her or talking with her about-never had any concrete feedback for me – always was , “I’ll ask the team and get back to you ” and then I had to track her down only to get the same response. I was paying $850 each month to coach myself. The one live coaching call I was able to attend with Kelly, I asked my question regarding my “value proposition statement” and she made a face and shook her head “no” and said “nooo” but offered no feedback on why it was a “no” or help on how to fix it. She deflected and then went on to the next person “in line” to talk with her. We were paying for HER expertise – and while some of the the staff was helpful and did their best, overall it fell way short of what was advertised & promised. I applied all that I could the best I could with little guidance – even did a few 10 day “Live Launches” – which exhausted me and yielded NO results. To complicate it even more, about 4 months into the program, I needed some minor surgery and was going to be out of work for two to three months (with no income). I asked to pause my payments so I could continue when I was fully healed and back to work. I was told I could only pause one payment – which wasn’t going to help me. So a few e-mails back and forth and and was told that they couldn’t help me. As my paused month came to an end I asked for one more paused month as I didn’t have enough on my credit card (used to pay for my surgery)to pay for the program-which is why I asked to pause for 3 months. They told me no – So in writing, I withdrew authorization for my CC until further notice. They attempted to put the payment through anyway. At this point, my husband was ready to divorce me over the whole scenario which he was never on board with from the start. I was threatened with legal action by Kelly’s team, and I fired back with a detailed letter regarding a chronological account their breach of contract and theft via the unauthorized CC payment, and never heard back from them. I wound up defaulting on the payments and it went to collection – I disputed it and nothing more has become of it. It remains in limbo. The whole experience felt exactly like when you’re being being robbed. Since that time, I have recovered from my surgery and have steered many people away from Kelly’s over-priced and under-whelming program. Now, reading the Glassdoor reviews as one poster here recommended, I am so sorry I ever got involved with the UE. I later found and enrolled in Marie Forleo’s B-School-Which was absolutely the best coaching course I’ve taken so far. It was the OPPOSITE of what the UE was, very reasonably priced and I’ve gotten SO much more out of it. Its organized, entertaining, fun and functional. The community is very welcoming – not as “cliquish” as the UE group. I’m still moving slowly in building my skills and my business but my experience with the UE demotivated and slowed me down in so many ways – to the point where I had no idea if my business idea was bad or I just wasn’t cut out for business. (The B-School program gave me a fresh outlook – new business ideas and some “remedial” thinking exercises.) I would highly discourage anyone from paying a dime for Kelly’s program. There are so many other GOOD programs out there that will be honest about whether your skill level is a good fit for their program and won’t encourage you to go into debt so you can just be left to coach yourself. I’m wishing everyone here well in all future endeavors!

Helpful(2) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  3. 0.5
    Reputation

Definitely avoid this program!!! The sales team will convince you that you will make $10k in the first three months. Accountability Coaches were totally not qualified as they were her sales people. Her own Life Launch method seemed to have collapsed. UE decided to change the whole outlay of her program which has now cohorts. No accountability coaches anymore. Your cohort leaders should be available via Facebook Messenger Chatbox and they will never reply to any questions you sent to them. Lots of dissatisfied people who bought her program. When you look at reviews on “Glassdoor” the people she hired or employed got treated really badly by the look of it too. The whole UE stuff looks like it’s about to collapse. Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! She will let you not out of the contract. Really? A multi-millionaire that is so desperate that she demands people to stay in the program or threatens with debt collectors. This is not a vibe you want to be connected with. There are far better programs and coaches out there with morals and knowledge.

+ PROS: None
    - CONS: I feel this program will literally destroy your business if you follow their advice. Morally totally wrong!
    Helpful(4) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  4. 0.25
    Reputation

Before you sign anything, check out what her employees are saying on GLASSDOOR. The reviews of Unstoppable Entrepreneur are scary.

Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  5. Buy her books for a little motivation & pep talk at best and then listen to your gut and go with someone else. Her program will cost you a cool ***27K*** and it won’t work unless you were already on the trajectory of success to begin with. She is not going to take you from rags to riches..just to the bank.

6. Buy her books for some marketing motivation at best and then trust your gut and go with someone else for business coaching. Her program will cost you a cool 27K and it will not work unless you are already on the trajectory of success to begin with.

7. 1.35
    Reputation

wow – i am a bit frustrated and embarrassed by this.

I paid several thousand dollars to Kelly Roach and her team for her Unstoppable Entrepreneur Program… I was very excited because i heard all about how it was easy, reduce stress, great results… sounded like a solution to my problem…

I worked my ass off November and December and Part of January – it was like having several full-time jobs.

But boy was I wrong, wrong, wrong about the results… I have taken more courses then i can count over my 66 years on this planet – but never before have I REGRETTED taking a course.

It wasn’t so much the fact that it didn’t work for me (it didn’t)… But I’m a big boy and can live with that. It was how they treated me afterwards.

You see they have this contract with Agreement #4 (make sure you read it and think it through…) it says if you terminate during the contract you are immediately responsible for payment in full of the application fee. That could be over $10,000

This is the opposite of a guarantee and only protects them.

So when their strategies didn’t work for me i asked to walk away – several thousand dollars poorer – but taking it as a learning experience.

And even though their head of operations wrote up a special exception for me before I ever signed the contract… when i went to talk to them about it – they brought out the attorneys.

Now i am sure that a lot of people have gotten great results from her program… but personally, dealing with the company was the most stressful and least enjoyable training i have ever been through.

If you have questions – let me know… and if you had a totally different experience of them – you are welcome to comment below. I am sure they don’t treat everyone that way.

Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  8. Hi Paul, am curious about your results as I am going through a similar matter. Her course is a total fake with the “no fail guarantee”.

Would you mind contacting me please?

9. you can talk to me [email protected]

10. This is one hundred percent scam. Do not give her your money. You will never see it again. She promotes herself as multimillionaire. She’s not. She is scamming you. Stay away

11. Scammed me out of my money. Do not fall for her sales pitch.

12. Total scam deudes!!

13. Do not do not buy her services. It’s a scam. She will lure you in and take your money without much guidance. You can be successful on your own. Do not pay her thousands of dollars to help you. She’s a scammer. You were warned.

14. Be Mindful of What you are signing and then DON’T!! I Wish I had been able to see some reviews and explanations prior to having signed up for her program with the Unstoppable Entrepreneurs. If you read this and want to contribute to a fund to pay off my membership considering I have saved you thousands by avoiding this organization – unfortunately once in though they have no obligations, standards that they have to meet, you do. Regardless of the lack of services, you have to pay regardless. This would explain how she has made so much money that she is constantly taking about. Integrity is certainly not present. If you have questions you can contact me. I suggest you look elsewhere but at the least be fully aware before you sign.
    I have been attempting to find any google reviews of this business but cannot find any. WHY IS THIS?

15. This is a one thousand percent scam. You can take college courses a lot cheaper than paying this bimbo. I knew her growing up and guess what she went to am expensive high school. Her family had plenty money. Do not believe her when she says she grew up with nothing. Everything she says is a complete lie. Her business practices are extremely dumb.

16. Are people that dumb they are paying this lying sack of shit money to help with their business? Are you that dumb you can’t run a business on your own? Come on people. She is going to take all of your money and your business will fail. Notice her reviews on google are fake!!! Don’t be an idiot. Check out her Facebook page and wall. People are writing the same thing. Wake up!!! She is telling them what to write

17. Unfortunately, this page couldn’t be further from the truth. The Unstoppable Entrepreneur helped me scale my business from $2500/month to over $25K per month. Kelly is a literal business genius. People who don’t get results are people who make excuses, and don’t follow the team’s advice.

Additionally, EVERYTHING is spelled out in the contract. No surprises. The team is honest, hard-working, and gets their clients insane results!

For those reading this, please know there are HUNDREDS of people who have had incredible, life changing success in UE.

18. DMC works for Kelly Roach so of course she says this. I doubt Kelly helped her build her business because she joined Kelly’s program and couldn’t make her biz work and Kelly brought her on to help in the scam. If she was making $25K per month in your own business why would she go and work for Kelly Roach?

I was a victim of the Kelly Roach Scam as well. DONT GIVE HER MONEY!

19. Do your homework and don’t sign anything! This company is not accredited with the better business bureau. She claims to locate her business in PA, but its official business license is registered out of state. All of Ms. Roach’s books are self-published and filled with plagiarized content. She runs a for-profit business and calls it a ‘foundation.’ The Human Family Foundation is NOT a non-profit–neither is her ‘movement’ called Give Her Courage. GHC is a for-profit business that claims to give scholarships to young women. These scholarships are just a scam to increase enrollment in Ms. Roach’s ‘leadership academy.’ Everything about her businesses is just a ploy to entice you, take your money, and ruin your business. Ms. Roach is the worst kind of hustler–she appears genuine and helpful on the outside, but everything she does is just another money making scheme. Her so-called 1:1 matching model is just a ploy. She claims to give one donation for every new client but never specifies how much the donation will be. Ms. Roach appears charitable, but even her image as a philanthropist is just a facade to make money. Everything about Ms. Roach is a clever fabrication designed to draw you in. Even her origin story is a gross exaggeration, and she has ZERO business training!

Buyer beware! Do your homework. Read the fine print. And whatever you do, don’t sign anything!

20. Please please please do not fall for this scam. Read the reviews on this page. Clearly she is scamming a ton of people. She is going to blame you as to why your business isn’t working. She will take your money and leave you with no support. Do not believe what she says! Pleas

21. This plan is ridiculous! Nowhere does she ever say that you need start-up funds to build your business! It’s completely unrealistic. And there no way that anyone has the time to implement her plan while still working full-time. The whole Unstoppable Entrepreneur program is a bunch of crap!

22. her program is misleading. i was foolish enough to think that creting online programs was as simple as she suggested. It is far more complex and i found several other programs that lead me in a way that was more realistic and effective. She does inspire at the beginning and helped me develop a fb group..

23. Her program is too pricy and all you’re really paying for is an accountability coach. This program is really not meant for ‘new’ entrepreneurs because it requires both time and money to implement. In addition, it’s not really meant for people with brick and mortar businesses because her advice is only really applicable to people who provide an internet-based service. You really need to research this program before you sign the contract. She’s very good at suppressing genuine, constructive, or honest feedback–don’t trust the fake Amazon reviews. This business is not BBB accredited. Plus–from what I can tell–her books and fake philanthropy are clearly just marketing tools. Make sure you read the fine print–because she definitely will not hold back when it’s time to point the finger at your failures.

24. Word–so true! Just made me feel bad about my self. ????

25. Unstoppable Entrepreneur is a total con game. You are better off just buying some self-help books online. What a joke! Definitely over-priced for the value… I was incredibly disappointed.

• So true it is never HER fault if you do not succeed and with her 27K program you won’t unless you were already on the trajectory of success to begin with. Trust your gut and go with someone else.