Kendall Taylor Jones – Corrupt Attorney

9395FC3C CCB3 4108 B417 91616997392F

Kendall Taylor Jones represents CPK while having multiple criminal convictions in two states, a bar reprimand, tax evasion, spousal abuse, resisting arrest, etc. How can any business be trusted when they hire convicted criminals with alcohol problems who fight the police and abuse their spouses to represent them?

Attorney Kendall Taylor Jones is an attorney with California Pizza Kitchen. She has been convicted in two states for Drunk Driving, resisting arrest, and is on a payment plan with the IRS for tax evasion. Records indicate her husband divorced her due to being an abusive woman with a severe drinking addiction and personality disorder. Yet, she ironically represents CPK in financial negotiations when she does not seem to follow the law, or those who enforce it (i.e. police and federal government).

06D66FDE 2088 4CAA B531 102A9D8BF9D3 64F224EB AAEC 4CAB 9DFA 1E03095C878F

Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
1 Comment
  1. 5
    Experience

I am Kendall Jones. This utterly false post was written by a man named Adam Hernandez, who called my company in September 2022 ranting about a host of bizarre claims and conspiracy theories. I listened to him politely, but when I did not support or endorse his claims, he became shockingly unhinged, screaming at me over the phone and yelling things like “I bet you’re not even a real attorney!” Since that single phone call, Mr. Hernandez has bizarrely gone on a defamation vendetta against me, publishing a variety of absurd false statements about me on a couple of websites, most of which were immediately removed due to their false and defamatory content. I have asked Gripeo to remove this as well for the same reasons. I do not know what I said or did that made Mr. Hernandez go nuts like this, but I hope he gets the help he obviously needs. (I am a real attorney, by the way, licensed and in good standing in 3 states since 1995.)

+ PROS: I am Kendall Jones, and I affirm that the statements in this man's post are blatantly, knowingly false and defamatory. I have been a well-respected, ethical attorney for nearly 28 years.
    - CONS: Adam Hernandez, who created this post for bizarrely malicious and improper purposes, appears to be unstable.
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this