Is Kent Baker a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Kent Baker. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Kent Baker?

FYI, Kent Baker is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Leawood, Kansas.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Kent Baker and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Kent Baker, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. One of my friends is a client of Kent Baker. And they hate his services. According to them, this man is the most incompetent service provider out there.
    I think their review of Kent Baker and his staff would be very helpful to your investigation. Let me know how should I send this information to you. I want to contribute as much as possible.

2. Hi,
    I work with a financial blog and am really interested in this investigation. If you have found anything against this advisor, would you like to share it with me? I would make sure that your investigation gets the most exposure with a relevant audience. Contact me through the email I have submitted with this comment.