Is Kitopi a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Kitopi. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Kitopi?

FYI, Kitopi is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Kitopi and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Kitopi, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, [email protected]. I have sent an enquiry about this investigation there. This comment is just for a reminder in case you missed the email.
    I’m a journalist working with a local news agency. I wanted to know if you have found anything in your investigation. And if you have, would you like to share it with me?
    Contact me so we can discuss it further.

2. My dad has worked with Kitopi and according to him, they are the worst thing one can do to their business. These people are horrible. I’ll send you his review so you can use it in your investigation. I’m sure it would be very helpful.