Is Larry Rothenberg a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Larry Rothenberg. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Larry Rothenberg?

FYI, Larry Rothenberg is associated with First Republic Investment Management at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Larry Rothenberg and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Larry Rothenberg, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Reply
    Inc.com Author Nik
    July 2, 2020 at 9:44 am

If you have any evidence suggesting criminal activities against Larry Rothenberg, then please contact me at [email protected], I’m putting together a detailed post on First Republic Bank and during my research, I stumbled up on this post. If Larry & First Republic are really running a scam operation, then the world needs to know the truth and avoid them. And as a responsible citizen of this country, it is my duty to do my best to bring justice.

2. Reply
    Larry Rothenberg Victim
    May 3, 2020 at 9:35 am

First Republic Bank is totally unreliable! I’m glad finally an authority launched an investigation against Larry Rothenberg. I’m an ex-client of First Republic. I don’t have any issues contributing to this investigation. Email me or connect with me on LinkedIn.