Is LeafLink a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on LeafLink. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is LeafLink?

FYI, LeafLink is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on LeafLink and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with LeafLink, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there, I’m a blogger who writes about the Cannabis industry in our country. If your researchers have found anything against LeafLink or its affiliates, I’m interested in that information. Can you share it with me?
    I have worked with investigative journalists in the past too and I know how important your findings would be. Don’t worry about the credit, I’ll cite you guys on my platform. On the other hand, if you want to stay anonymous, I’ll keep you anonymous as well.

2. I’m working at LeafLink and have some important information to share. Please check your email, [email protected]. I have sent you a detailed email which covers some crucial aspects of this shady enterprise. However, please keep my name private, I don’t want to face any legal trouble for exposing these guys.