LedgerBlock: Reviews Exposed the Truth of this Ponzi Scheme (2023 Review)
LedgerBlock is an MLM cryptocurrency company.
LedgerBlock runs from the “ledgerblock.net” domain, which was registered privately on January 13, 2023.
LedgerBlock posted a promotional video for the “International Key Leader’s Summit” on their official YouTube channel on January 12.
Romeo and Amanda” are the people that are referred to above.
You are right to find it strange that LedgerBlock posted a leader’s summit video before registering the website domain.
In the above video’s upper right corner, you can see the “HyperLedger” logo. I think the term was used to introduce LedgerBlock at some point.
That HyperLedger was very briefly launched before converting to LedgerBlock in October 2022, when LedgerBlock’s YouTube channel was founded.
Whatever the case may be, on or about January 15, 2023, LedgerBlock appears to have staged a marketing event in Malaysia.
At the occasion, LedgerBlock unveiled its CEO, “Andrew James”:
It goes without saying that James doesn’t exist outside of LedgerBlock’s marketing. Paul Sykes, a British citizen who lives in Malaysia, plays the role of him an actor, so that explains it.
Sykes manages his consulting company Humateca when he’s not moonlighting as the CEO of Boris.
from the website of Humateca;
How exactly does a Ponzi scheme operate?
An investment fraud known as a Ponzi scheme draws investors with claims of great returns and no risk but fails to invest the money as stated. Instead, it pays off earlier investors with money from future investors while maybe keeping a portion of the profits. These schemes typically fail when recruiting investors becomes challenging or when multiple investors attempt to cash out. They depend on a steady flow of new buyers to operate. They are called after Charles Ponzi, who ran a similar scam using postal stamps in the 1920s.
The chief marketing officer of Blockworq is Sykes (click to enlarge):
Sykes switched from actual company activities to cryptocurrency in 2021, based on what I’ve been able to put together.
Before Humateca was created, in or around September 2022, Sykes served as an executive for Blockworq.
If Blockworq and LedgerBlock are connected in any way is something I’m not sure about.
The fact that Paul Sykes is portraying Andrew James as the CEO of Boris is obvious.
According to the website for LedgerBlock, Adam Lester and Dato Asmawey Bin Hussain are executive conspirators.
Remarkably, Hussain is listed as the President of the Malaysian Board for Crime Prevention & Awareness.
Whoever is in charge of LedgerBlock, whether it is these frauds or someone else, is undoubtedly situated in Malaysia.
Another possibility is Dubai, which is known as the global center of MLM crime:
LedgerBlock is allegedly hosting a conference in Dubai in May, according to various promotional materials. At the event, LedgerBlock will introduce an internal cryptocurrency exchange and an “avatar” shitcoin.
It refers to itself as the “SMB LedgerBlock China Group” in its business documents.
If in case Paul Sykes pulls the old “they stole my photo” ruse. ploy, here he is performing Andrew James live at a marketing event for LedgerBlock in January 2023.
According to SimilarWeb, the top five countries from which LedgerBlock’s website receives visitors are Indonesia (47%), Malaysia (21%, down 61% from the previous month), Sri Lanka (20%), Brazil (8%), and the UAE (3%), in that order.
Always consider joining or giving any money to an MLM firm very carefully if it is not openly forthcoming about who is in charge of or owns it.
The services or goods offered by them are not for sale. Affiliates can only promote their affiliate membership in and of itself.
Their Compensation Plan
Affiliates of this company make investments of 50 to 20,000 tether (USDT). A monthly return is promised in exchange for this.
Beginning at 0.7% each day, it offers monthly returns. The rate will rise by 0.1% per month until it reaches 3% per day.
It takes 44 months (3.6 years) to increase from 0.7% to 3% each day.
The MLM component of LedgerBlock pays for affiliate investor recruitment.
Associate Ranks for LedgerBlock
Within LedgerBlock’s compensation structure, there are five associate ranks. They are as follows, along with the requirements for each qualification:
V1 – self-funding is an option, however, you must contribute at least $100 and recruit at least $1,000 in downline investment.
- V2 – keep your investment at 100 USDT and have three affiliates in your downline ranked V1 or higher.
- V3 –keep your investment at 100 USDT and have three partners in your downline ranked V2 or higher.
- V4- 3, V3 or higher ranking affiliates in your downline, and an investment of at least 1000 USDT.
- V5-Have three associates in your downline who are ranked V4 or higher and invest at least 3000 USDT.
- V6-Have three affiliates ranked V5 or above in your downline and make an investment of at least 5000 USDT.
- V7- Three, V6, or higher ranking affiliates in your downline, and an investment of at least 7000 USDT.
- V8-Have four associates in your downline who are ranked V7 or higher, and invest at least $9000 USDT.
- V9-Four, V8-ranked affiliates or more in your downline, with a minimum investment of 11,000 USDT
- V10-Have four affiliates in your downline who are ranked V9 or above and invest at least 13,000 USDT.
- V11-Have four affiliates in your downline who are ranked V10 or higher and invest at least 15,000 USDT.
- V12-five affiliates ranked V11 or above in your downline and a minimum investment of 20,000 USDT
Commissions for referrals
When individually recruited affiliates invest USDT, LedgerBlock affiliates receive a daily 0.5% match.
Ranking LedgerBlock affiliates that participate in Leadership Rewards receive a daily bonus of USDT from their downline investments.
A unilevel compensation structure is used by LedgerBlock to pay Leadership Rewards.
A unilevel pay system positions an affiliate at the head of a unilevel team, with each affiliate that was personally recruited positioned immediately under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliate brings on new affiliates, the new affiliates are assigned to the original affiliate’s unilevel team at level 2.
In the event that any level 2 affiliates bring on new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on and so on down a theoretically unlimited number of groups.
The number of unilevel team levels that LedgerBlock will pay Leadership Rewards depending on rank is limited to:
- Affiliates in the V1 tier receive a 0.3% Leadership Reward rate over five levels.
- V2 ranking affiliates receive a 0.5% Leadership Reward rate across 10 levels.
- Affiliates in the V3 position make 0.7% Leadership Reward throughout fifteen tiers.
- Affiliates with a V4 ranking receive a 0.9% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates with a V5 ranking receive a 1.1% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates with a V6 ranking receive a 1.3% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates with a V7 ranking receive a 1.5% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates with a V8 ranking receive a 1.6% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates with a V9 ranking receive a 1.7% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
- Affiliates in the V10 get a 1.8% Leadership Reward rate across 20 levels.
- Affiliates with a V11 ranking receive a 1.9% Leadership Reward rate over 20 levels.
- Affiliates with a V12 ranking receive a 2% Leadership Reward rate over twenty levels.
The Matching Bonus distributes a portion of the daily returns made to affiliates who are recruited in the downline.
- Affiliates in the V1 rank receive a 1% matching bonus for each level down five unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates at the V2 rank receive a 1% matching bonus for each team level below the current one.
- Down fifteen unilevel team levels, affiliates in the V3 rank receive a 1% matching bonus.
- Down twenty unilevel team levels, affiliates with a V4 ranking receive a 2% matching bonus.
- Affiliates with a V5 ranking receive a 2% Matching Bonus for each level down 25 unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates with a V6 ranking receive a 2% Matching Bonus for every thirty unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates with a V7 ranking receive a 2% matching bonus for each level of the team below 35 levels.
- Affiliates with a V8 ranking receive a 3% Matching Bonus down 40 unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates with a V9 ranking receive a 3% Matching Bonus down 45 unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates with a V10 ranking receive a 3% Matching Bonus for every fifty unilevel team levels.
- A 3% Matching Bonus is given to affiliates who are ranked V11 or higher down 55 unilevel team levels.
- Affiliates with a V12 ranking receive a 3% Matching Bonus down sixty unilevel team levels.
International Profit Pool
LedgerBlock transfers 1% of every daily investment made throughout the entire organization to the International Profit Pool.
Each affiliate in the V12 rankings receives an equal share of the Global Profit Pool.
The affiliate program for LedgerBlock is free.
The connected revenue opportunity requires a tether (USDT) investment of at least $50 to be fully participated in.
The blockchain meta-waffling used by LedgerBlock as a marketing ploy is as follows:
Any connection between any of these and the MLM opportunity offered by LedgerBlock?
Nothing at all.
LedgerBlock’s MLM opportunity qualifies as a securities offering because it provides daily passive earnings.
In Malaysia or anywhere else in the globe, LedgerBlock fails to produce proof that it is officially registered with financial regulators.
This indicates that, at the very least, LedgerBlock is engaging in securities fraud.
What motivated LedgerBlock to choose to participate in securities fraud?
Due to the fact that LedgerBlock is concealing a straightforward crypto Ponzi scam that pays out 3% every day under staking-related jargon.
A further pyramid layer is added to the system by the MLM component of the company, which financially rewards affiliate investor recruiting.
Two main goals are served by LedgerBlock’s slow-dripping 3% daily ROI rate:
Furthermore, it guarantees that early investors will drain subsequent investments and discourages withdrawals should the complete amount be withdrawn and the daily ROI rate timer be reset.
When affiliate recruiting stops, fresh investment stops as well, just like all MLM Ponzi schemes.
LedgerBlock will eventually fail because of the lack of ROI revenue.
Ponzi schemes’ mathematical foundations make it inevitable that the majority of participants will lose money when they fail.
The “LedgerCoin” exit fraud seems to be LedgerBlock’s preferred method:
Unsure if this is the “avatar coin” or some other cryptocurrency’s forerunner.
In either case, it appears that investors will be stuck holding one or more useless Ponzi shitcoins once LedgerBlock has failed.