Investigation

Lewis Altfest

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Lewis Altfest. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Lewis J. Altfest?

FYI, Lewis Altfest is based in New York, NY. He is the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at Altfest Personal Wealth Management. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

Whenever our esteemed contributors alert us of a serious allegation against a subject, we strongly suggest investigating the claims thoroughly before publishing the report. Once published, we do NOT allow any sort of editing, tampering, or removal of the report.

Submit Anonymous Tip On Lewis Altfest

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Lewis Altfest and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Lewis Altfest, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. Hi there,
    I work with a financial news site and wanted to know if you have found anything in your investigation. If you have, would you like to share it with me?
    I want to make sure that your findings reach a wider audience. You guys will get proper credit for your efforts. So let me know what you think of my proposal.

2. I have some information against Lewis which you might find useful for your investigation. Can you tell me where I should send that info so you can use it here? Also, please maintain my anonymity while you use any of that information.