Investigation

Is Lisa Amster a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Lisa Amster. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Lisa Amster?

FYI, Lisa Amster is associated with Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management at Los Angeles, California. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Lisa Amster and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Lisa Amster, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. Hi there, I’m a blogger who writes about financial advisors and wealth management. If you have found anything conclusive in your research, I can help spread the word and make more people aware of this situation.

I have sent you an email on [email protected]. Please check and respond. Alternatively, you can reply to my comment and let me know about your findings as well.

2. I have worked with Lisa in the past and I can help you in completing this investigation. Please tell me what would be the best method to share my information with you guys? Should I send you an email or share it here?