Investigation

Is Lisa Doche a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Lisa Doche. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Lisa Doche?

FYI, Lisa Doche is associated with Wells Fargo Advisors at Scottsdale, Arizona. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Lisa Doche and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Lisa Doche, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I’m working with Lisa and my experience has been very stressful. I wouldn’t recommend doing business with her. Please tell me what would be the safest way to send you information. I’m sure that my information would help you in concluding this investigation faster. However, please keep me anonymous.

2. There are a lot of issues in Wells Fargo Arizona. One of my relatives is a client of theirs and he hates their services. It’s surprising how these people are still allowed to operate. I’ll send you his review within a few days and you can use it in your research.