Is Liz Weikes a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Liz Weikes. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Liz Weikes?

FYI, Liz Weikes is associated with JP Morgan Securities at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Liz Weikes and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Liz Weikes, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’ve worked closely with JP Morgan NY and let me tell you this, several of your suspicions are true. This organisation is very corrupt. I have sufficient evidence that can conclude your entire investigation. Please keep me anonymous while you use the evidence and all the information related to it.

2. According to my aunt, who has worked with Liz Weikes, this woman is mischievous and shady. It’s shocking how the SEC hasn’t done anything about this advisor.
    I want to send you my aunt’s account of her experience with Liz Weikes. I think it would be very helpful to your research. Where should I send it?