Is Louis Meltzer a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Louis Meltzer. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Louis Meltzer?

FYI, Louis Meltzer is associated with Merrill Lynch Private Banking and Investment Group at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Louis Meltzer and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Louis Meltzer, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. As shocking as it is, I didn’t expect Mr. Meltzer to get an SEC like investigation launched against him. We were going to contact Merrill Private Wealth Management, but honestly, it doesn’t seem like the wisest decision now. I personally appreciate the effort the website made to bring the truth to the surface, we will donate some funds for sure. You might’ve saved us from a scam.

2. My relative has worked with Louis Meltzer (the one from Merrill Private Wealth Management). They are NOT as good as they claim to be. If anyone is considering working with them, please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.
    If I receive any threats from Louis, then I’ll post their email here, my family has suffered enough harassment.