Is Luke Aull a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Luke Aull. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Luke Aull?

FYI, Luke Aull is associated with Southwestern Investment Group/Raymond James at Nashville, Tennessee.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Luke Aull and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Luke Aull, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. These are bogus claims. Luke Aull has been my financial advisor since 2010 and has been nothing less than professional. He is very engaged and invested in helping me reach my retirement goals. I have had solid results and have referred several others to Luke. To date, everyone I have referred have been extremely pleased with his services. Mike Kovich

2. Hi, I am Lukes brother. My relationship with Luke has been rather cold in the past. However, that does not mean he does not know how to handle finances and it does not mean he does not have a caring side. Luke is a very hard and intelligent worker. It can be hard sometimes for him to balance work and family. Luke was very good at book sales in college. Being a sales man means being very slick at what you do. Luke had a tendency to bend the truth sometimes as a kid but I never knew him to be a total scammer. He is very good at whatever he puts his mind to. I have no doubt he is a very skilled financial advisor. He can be very authoritarian to the people who cannot stand up to him, but he is a very loving husband and father to his wife and kids. Luke has 5 biological kids and two girls he adopted from Africa. His oldest son is diagnosed with Autism. If you have any questions about Lukes character you can call me at 615-440-2609. Jason Aull

3. Hi
    I run a blog about the financial sector. If you have discovered anything serious against Luke Aull, would you like to share it with me? I’ll ensure that it reaches a wider audience. You guys will get proper credit for launching and conducting this investigation. Contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment so we can discuss this proposition in detail. Thank in advance.

4. Some of your suspicions about Luke are true. I’m an employee at his company and I have proof to back my claims.
    Can you guys tell me what would be the best way to send you this evidence? Should I contact you through the email you have shared here? Also, please maintain my anonymity because I don’t want to face any problems.