Is Lumen Bioscience a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Lumen Bioscience. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Lumen Bioscience?

FYI, Lumen Bioscience is based at Seattle, WA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Lumen Bioscience and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Lumen Bioscience, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi
    I write about this industry on my blog. I wanted to know if you have found anything in your investigation. If you have, would you like to share it with me? You guys will get proper credit for your efforts.
    Contact me so we can discuss it further.

2. I’ve worked with Lumen Bioscience and have some information which could help you guys in concluding this investigation. Please tell me what would be the best way to send you the same. I want to contribute. However, please keep me anonymous.