Is Manish Mehta a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Manish Mehta. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Manish Mehta?

FYI, Manish Mehta is associated with UBS Financial Services at Orlando, Florida.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Manish Mehta and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Manish Mehta, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Current client… just stumbled across this. Now deeply concerned. Any wrong doing?anything uncovered?

2. To former client.. current client here. Stumbled on this site and now really concerned. Can you share what went wrong?

3. This report seems very interesting. I’m a blogger who covers financial advisors and other relevant news of the finance industry. So if you guys find anything conclusive in your investigation against Manish, I’d like to share it with my audience. It would be very helpful to your platform too. You can reply to this comment or send me an email directly to let me know if you found anything.

4. Reply
    Past client of Manish Mehta
    September 20, 2020 at 5:08 am

Manish Mehta is an incompetent wealth advisor. I would like to share the experiences I had with him and UBS Orlando, FL. You guys are doing a great deed by launching an investigation against that man. I’ll send you guys a detailed account of how Manish Mehta handled my account and why I don’t recommend his services through the email you have mentioned here. Just let me know if you guys need anything else. I would like to help you as effectively as possible.