Is Marco Ventrella a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Marco Ventrella. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Marco Ventrella?

FYI, Marco Ventrella is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Marco Ventrella and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Marco Ventrella, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Reply
    Mr. Marco Ventrella
    August 15, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Allegations against Marco Ventrella are serious indeed but please don’t dwarf his shady activities just yet. I have data on The Ventrella-Ellis Group, I used to work there. I have emailed [email protected], check your inbox. I’m ready to provide more details and evidence if needed.

2. I’ve worked with Marco for some significant time. If you want, I can share my experience and details about Marco Ventrella & The Ventrella-Ellis Group with your team. Feel free to contact me on my LinkedIn or Twitter. I’ve already emailed the gripeo website.
    I tried sharing my Marco Ventrella review on a website, but they took it down without telling me the reason. I want to contribute to this investigation so people know the truth about The Ventrella-Ellis Group.