Investigation

Is Mark Fendrick a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mark Fendrick. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mark Fendrick?

FYI, Mark Fendrick is associated with UBS Financial Services at Mount Laurel, New Jersey. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mark Fendrick and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mark Fendrick, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I’m working under Mark currently and I have some information which can help you in concluding this investigation. Please tell me where I should send those details so you can use it in your research. Also, please keep my name anonymous while you use that info. I don’t want to face any legal trouble for exposing Mark Fendrick.

2. Hi there,
    I write about the financial industry on different websites. If you have found anything against Mark, I wanted to know if you’d like to share it with me.
    Your suspicions are very serious and if they turn out to be true, then Mark is a danger to the financial sector. That’s why I believe I should share it with my audience. Contact me so we can discuss it in detail.