Is Mark Leonard a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mark Leonard. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mark Leonard?

FYI, Mark Leonard is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at McLean, Virginia.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mark Leonard and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mark Leonard, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’ve been working with Mark for some time. In this time, I have found that he is indeed a horrible person. Many of your suspicions are accurate.
    I’m interested in contributing to this investigation, so can you tell me what would be the best method to do so? Also, let me know what else can I do to help you further.

2. Hi,
    I’m a financial journalist and I wanted to ask if you have found anything crucial in your investigation so far. If you have, would you be kind enough to share your findings me with as well? I’ll help your findings reach a broader audience.
    You don’t need to worry about the credit, I’ll properly cite your site. Contact me through this email so we can discuss it further: [email protected].