Is Marta Shen a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Marta Shen. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Marta Shen?

FYI, Marta Shen is associated with Spring Street Financial of Raymond James at Atlanta, Georgia.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Marta Shen and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Marta Shen, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

Tags:

1 Comment
  1. I had an absolutely horrible experience with her. She kept six figures in my retirement account in cash even though I told her to invest it.
    She suddenly sold my entire portfolio without permission and then “fired me as a client” without explanation. I was very upset and she refused to explain her actions.
    Additionally she was also super insulting and rude to me. She sold stocks off without my permission as well that I desperately wish I had kept onto.