Is Mary Batcha a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mary Batcha. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mary Batcha?

FYI, Mary Batcha is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Yardley, Pennsylvania.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mary Batcha and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mary Batcha, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there
    First of all, I’d like to appreciate what you’re doing here. Not many organisations have the guts to take on Merrill Lynch and the likes. So for you guys to take an initiative like this is very impressive.
    I want to help. I can ensure that your findings reach a much wider audience. My blog is about the financial industry and attracts a ton of traffic. Contact me so we can discuss it further.

2. I’ve been working with Mary for some time. And I have some information which could be useful for your investigation. Please let me know how I send this info. I want to contribute to your research. You guys are doing a great job indeed.